Terms & Conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms
1.1 Infinity Strap LLC, a California Limited Liability Company (referred to as "Infinity Strap," "us" or "we"), provides www.InfinityStrap.com (the "Site") which allow users like you to browse and explore an online collection of unique stretching straps, apparel, instructional DVDs and other accessories related to yoga (collectively referred to as "Offerings"), subject to your compliance with the following Terms and Conditions of Use ("Terms"), as well as any other written agreement(s) between us and you.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time with or without notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to periodically review this Site and these Terms. Your continued use of this Site and Offerings after such modifications will constitute acknowledgement and acceptance of the modified Terms.
- As used in these Terms, references to our "Affiliates" include our owners, licensees, assigns, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, officers, directors, suppliers, partners, sponsors, and includes (without limitation) all parties involved in creating, producing, and/or delivering this Site and/or contents and Offerings available on this Site.
- BY USING THIS SITE AND OFFERINGS ON THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, PLEASE EXIT THE SITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS SITE OR OFFERINGS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE, OR THESE TERMS IS TO CEASE USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE PARTICULAR OFFERINGS.
- Offerings. Infinity Strap provides a number of Offerings for users on its Site, including, but not limited to, allowing users to browse and explore yoga apparel, instructional posters and DVDs, yoga blocks, gloves, bottles, tote bags, and of course our revolutionary stretching strap, the Infinity Strap.
- No Guarantee. Although Infinity Strap works hard to provide quality Offerings, you understand and acknowledge that we cannot promise or guarantee specific results from using the Site or Offerings available on this Site.
2.3 Purchase Policy. Please refer to our Purchase Policy for the terms, conditions, and policies applicable to your ordering and purchasing of products from InfinityStrap.com as well as returns, exchanges and shipping of goods ordered from InfinityStrap.com. Our Purchase Policy applies to all purchases or orders made as a result of using the Site, and by ordering or purchasing goods through the Site you acknowledge and agree to the policies contained in the Purchase Policy. Please review our Purchase Policy for any changes before any purchase as we reserve the right to change the Purchase Policy at any time. If you have any questions regarding our Purchase Policy, please contact us at Sofia@InfinityStrap.com.
- Temporary Interruptions. You understand and agree that the Offerings available on this Site are provided "AS IS" and that temporary interruptions of the Site may occur as normal events that are out of our control. You also understand and agree that we have no control over the third-party networks or services that we may use to provide you with Offerings.
3. Site Conduct & Third Party Websites
- User-Created Content Guidelines: Your use of the Site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for any comments you send to us. You agree that you will not send us comments, messages, links, code, information, pictures, or other material that:
i. is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, deceptive, inaccurate, fraudulent, tortious, invasive of another's privacy, or includes graphic descriptions of sexual or violent content;
ii. victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
iii. infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
iv. consists of unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as "spam"), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
v. contains any form of malicious code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functionality of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or otherwise causes damage, or allows you to obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party;
vi. breaches the security of, compromises or otherwise allows access to secured, protected or inaccessible areas of this Site, or attempts to gain access to other network or server via your account on this Site; or
vii. impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
- Third-Party Sites and Information. This Site may redirect or link to other websites on the Internet, or may otherwise include references to information, products or services made available by unaffiliated third parties. While we make every effort to work with trusted, reputable providers, from time to time such sites may contain information, material or policies that some may find inappropriate or personally objectionable. You understand that we are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, decency or legality of content hosted by third party websites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references made on those websites. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with the Site or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
- Products and Promotions. From time to time, this Site may include information about products and promotions offered by third parties. You may purchase products from or participate in promotions of third parties whose promotions or products are listed on this Site. Any such correspondence or promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services by those third parties, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated therewith, are solely between you and the third party. We assume no liability, obligation or responsibility for any part of any such purchase or promotion.
4. Infinity Strap Intellectual Property
- Content. For purposes of these Terms, "content" is defined as any information, communications, published works, photos, video, graphics, music, sounds, or other material that can be viewed by users on our Site and is owned by Infinity Strap, our Affiliates or licensors.
- Ownership of Content. All contents of the Site are: Copyright © 2016 Infinity Strap. All rights reserved. All content on the Site is subject to intellectual property rights, contractual or other protection. The intellectual property rights are owned by us or our licensors. No content may be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way except as provided expressly in these Terms or with Infinity Strap's prior express written consent. Any use of the content other than as permitted by these Terms, or any other unauthorized use of the content may make you liable to Infinity Strap for violation of intellectual property rights.
- Trademarks. Trademarks or service marks of Infinity Strap include, but are not limited to, Infinity Strap™; InfinityStrap.com™; and the Infinity Strap logo. All custom graphics, icons, logos and service names are registered trademarks, common law trademarks or service marks of Infinity Strap or our Affiliates. All other trademarks or service marks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing in these Terms grants you any right to use any trademark, service mark, logo, and/or the name of Infinity Strap, InfinityStrap.com, our Affiliates or our licensors.
- Site Use. Infinity Strap grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use the Site solely for your own personal purposes only and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, commercial use, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You may not use any content from the Site for commercial use. You agree not to copy the Site, reverse engineer or break into the Site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. Any use of the Site or the content or materials contained therein, other than as specifically authorized in the Agreement, without the prior written permission of Infinity Strap, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in the Agreement shall be construed as conferring to you, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any title or ownership of, or exclusive use-rights to, any intellectual property or other right and any goodwill associated therewith. Infinity Strap reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Site at any time and to block or prevent your future access to, and use of, the Site.
- No Warranty for Third-Party Infringement. Neither our Affiliates nor we warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on, or obtained through, this Site will not infringe the rights of third parties.
5. Content You Create
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask you to do the same. In instances where we are notified of alleged infringing content on InfinityStrap.com, a decision may be made to remove access or disable access to such materials, in compliance with the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c).
- If you believe that you or someone else's copyright has been infringed upon by InfinityStrap.com, you (or the owner or rights holder, collectively, "Rights Holder") should send notification to us immediately. Prior to sending us notice, the Rights Holder may wish to consult a lawyer to determine their rights and legal obligations under the DMCA and any other applicable laws. Nothing here or anywhere on this Site is intended as a substitute for qualified legal advice. To file a Notice of Infringing Material, we ask that the Rights Holder provide the following information:
i. Reasonably sufficient details about the nature of the copyrighted work in question, or, in the case of multiple alleged infringements, a representative list of such works. This should include, title(s), author(s), any U.S. Copyright Registration number(s), URL(s) etc.;
ii. Reasonably sufficient details to enable us to identify and locate the material that is allegedly infringing the Rights Holder's work(s) (for example, file name or URL of the page(s) that contain(s) the material);
iii. The Rights Holder's contact information so that we can contact them (including for example, the Rights Holder's address, telephone number, and email address);
iv. A statement that the Rights Holder has a good faith belief that the use of the material identified above in (ii) is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
v. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that the Rights Holder is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; and
vi. The Rights Holder's electronic signature.
Notice may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.4 You also acknowledge and agree that upon receipt of a notice of a claim of copyright infringement, we may temporarily or permanently remove the identified materials from our Site without liability to you or any other party.
- ALL CONTENT AND OFFERINGS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THE CONTENT OR OFFERINGS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) THE CONTENT, OFFERINGS OR SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (C) THE INFORMATION OR RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE CONTENT OR OFFERINGS OFFERED WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT OR OFFERINGS PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SITE FROM US OR OUR AFFILIATES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR NEEDS OR BE FREE FROM MISTAKES, ERRORS OR DEFECTS.
- THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE CONTENT AND OFFERINGS ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY PRODUCTS OR OFFERINGS LISTED HEREIN, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE CONTENT OR PRODUCT INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH CONTENT OR PRODUCT INFORMATION.
THE USE OF THE OFFERINGS OR OTHER ACQUISITION OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR OFFERINGS THROUGH THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES YOU INCUR AS A RESULT.
- THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED IN ANY WAY TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH PROVIDER WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION. NEITHER THE CONTENT NOR ANY PRODUCT OFFERED BY OR THROUGH THIS SITE IS INTENDED TO BE RELIED ON FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT.
- WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY TRANSACTIONS EXECUTED THROUGH A THIRD PARTY, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, AND YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SUCH TRANSACTIONS ARE CONDUCTED ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY WARRANTY THAT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OFFERINGS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE FROM A THIRD PARTY IS PROVIDED SOLELY BY SUCH THIRD PARTY, AND NOT BY US OR ANY OTHER OF OUR AFFILIATES.
- SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE CONSULT THE LAWS IN YOUR JURISDICTION.
7. Limitation of Liability & Indemnification
7.1 IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE SITE; OR YOUR RELIANCE UPON THE ACCURACY OF INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR OF ANY WEBSITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE.
FURTHER, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR THIRD PARTY PROMISES REGARDING OUR OFFERINGS OR CONTENT OR FOR ASSISTANCE IN CONDUCTING COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS WITH THE THIRD PARTY THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE SALE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE CONSULT THE LAWS IN YOUR JURISDICTION.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our Affiliates harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorneys' fees that may arise from your use or misuse of this Site or any of the content or product contained therein. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
8. Termination of Use
- Grounds for Termination. You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Site with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be grounds for barring your access to this Site, and reporting you to the proper authorities, if necessary.
- No Right to Offerings Upon Termination. Upon termination and regardless of the reason(s) motivating such termination, your right to use the Offerings available on this Site will immediately cease. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims for damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection therewith. Sections 1 and 3-9 of these Terms shall survive any termination.
9. Miscellaneous Provisions
- International Use. Although this Site may be accessible worldwide, those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and at their own risk. If you choose to access this Site from outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with local laws in your jurisdiction, including but not limited to, the taxation of products purchased over the Internet. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with this Site is void where prohibited.
- Governing Law. This Site (excluding any Third Party websites) is controlled by us from our offices in Orange County, California, and the statutes and laws of the State of California shall be controlling, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof.
- Arbitration. All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration in Orange County, California. The arbitration shall be conducted on a confidential basis pursuant to the rules of JAMS (Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services). Any decision or award as a result of any such arbitration proceeding shall be in writing and shall provide an explanation for all conclusions of law and fact. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction. The prevailing party shall be entitled to receive from the other party its attorneys' fees and costs incurred in connection with any arbitration proceeding and the enforcement of any award.
- Notices. All notices to Infinity Strap or InfinityStrap.com shall be in writing and shall be sent to Sofia@InfinityStrap.com. You agree to allow us to submit notices to you using the email address you used to communicate with us. Any notices or communication under these Terms will be deemed delivered to the party receiving such communication on the delivery date when transmitted by email.
- No Resale Right. You agree not to sell, resell, reproduce, duplicate, distribute, copy or use for any commercial purposes any portion of this Site, or use of or access to this Site or Offerings provided through this Site, beyond the limited rights granted to you under Section 4 of these Terms.
- Force Majeure. In addition to any excuse provided by applicable law, we shall be excused from liability for non-delivery or delay in delivery of Offerings available through our Site arising from any event beyond our reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable by either party, including but not limited to: labor disturbance, war, fire, accident, adverse weather, inability to secure transportation, governmental act or regulation, and other causes or events beyond our reasonable control, whether or not similar to those which are enumerated above.
- Savings Clause. If any part of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable laws to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
- No Waiver. Any failure by us to enforce or exercise any provision of these Terms or related rights shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision.